1. Make Fertilizer Tea From Grass: You can make liquid fertilizer using your garden weed and grass. Cut grass and weed from your garden and place them in a bucket and steep them for a few days. Then spray the liquid fertilizer to your plants.
2. Improve fruit set using Epsom salt: If you see your peppers fall down, it can be caused due to Epsom salt deficiency. Apply Epsom salt around your garden plant.
3. Use Eggshells To Your Garden: Sprinkle eggshells to your garden. It will help to deter snails and slugs from your garden. Eggshells are also a great way to add calcium to your compost.
4. Use Plastic Forks: Use plastic forks to your garden to protect from dogs, rabbits, cats etc.
5. Cinnamon Powder: Use cinnamon powder on seedlings to prevent diseases.
6. Use Vinegar To Kill Weeds: Spray vinegar to kill your garden weeds.
7. Sweeten Your Tomatoes Using Baking Soda: Sprinkle a small amount of baking soda around the base of your tomato plants to sweeten your tomatoes.
8. Start Seed in Eggshells: Start seedlings in eggshells and after a few days transplant them in your garden.
9. Use Hydrogen Peroxide: You can use hydrogen peroxide to combat almost all kinds of common fungal infections affecting your garden plants.
10. Bury Tea Bags In Your Garden: Do not throw away used tea bags and ground tea leaves. Tea grounds act as a fertilizer and help to improve the plant’s growth.
Visit our facebook page:
Images Are Licensed Under Creative Common.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Fast Remedy channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Images licensed under CC: